Want to turn your love of music and sound into a career?
- At our Classes of Music Production & Sound Design, learn about harmony, orchestration, composition, and scoring, as well as sound design, editing, and mixing techniques from industry professionals. Apply these skills in film and video game production Working with digital computer-based audio recording and editing programs like ProTools and Sold State Logic, you’ll be guided by instructors with industry experience as you begin with acoustic, musical, and electronic audio basics.
- The Sound Recording and Music Technology curriculum is designed for students interested in pursuing a career in the music industry. Jobs in this industry include those of broadcast technicians, sound recording technicians, music production staff, artist agents, concert managers and many others for which both musical and technological knowledge are essential. This curriculum gives students a thorough academic and applied preparation for entry-level positions in the music industry. Students are trained in the use of industry-standard equipment and software ProTools to provide them with the necessary skills for employment.
- Introduction to DAW(Digital Audio Workstation)
- Introduction to Various genres
- Introduction And information About Music theory
- Introduction Basic Instruments and SoundCards.
- Evrything in Basic
- Setup Registeration And Installation In Your PC
- Song Arrangement And Programing
- Sound Design And Midi Knowledge
- Proper use of Presets And Sample Packs
- Everything in Basic And Standard
- Mixing Assignments Of your track By Professionals
- Mastering With Basic And Third party plugins
- Melody Writing And harmonies
- Vocal Recording With Advance Equipment
- Access to All DAW’s LOGIC ABLETON ProTools