The Connection Between Martin Garrix and Ghost Production Is Real?
How ghost production helped martin garrix to become a successful Dj?
Martijn Gerard Garritsen – Also known as Martin Garrix. Garrix is a Dutch DJ and record producer from Amstelveen. He got famous after releasing track “Animals“. The track was a commercial success, reaching the top ten of electronic music charts, topping singles charts in the United Kingdom, Switzerland and Belgium, and reached number 21 on the United States’ Billboard Hot 100. He is the world’s number one DJ for the year 2018. Find out why Martin Garrix started ghost production
Why Martin Garrix started ghost production?
Here are the few of the reasons why a producer ghost produces instead of releasing tracks under his own name.
- A portion of the makers doesn’t prefer to play live gigs.
- Ghost Production can help in making pay progressively stable.
- Ghost Production can enable you to improve your production quality in more than one style of music.
- Because somebody has an ability, doesn’t mean they will be known for it. In this way being a ghost producer can be an easier career-path
- The music industry is so fickle and prejudice, that it’s mostly only ever good looking people that get famous. Ghost producers can still have a successful career without this factor.
- Not every skilled musician wants to be in the spotlight.
- Not every producer wants to be a DJ and not every DJ wants to be a producer. It’s kind of forced on them these days.
We can assume the things from the given points. That why Martin Garrix started ghost production? For all the producers choosing a ghost production carrier, is not only a matter of stable income but it can help you in many other factors
How Ghost Production connection And One Of Netherlands DJ Helped Martin Garrix From Being Ghost Producer To All-Star DJ
Ghost Production is what brought Martin Garrix in the spotlight. This all started after one of his ghost produced track got noticed by very popular record label Spinnin Records. In an interview with DJ Mag Garrix mentioned, whose help has been the most important?
Dj Mag – whose help has been the most important? Martin Garrix – Vato Gonzalez a famous DJ in the Netherlands — started playing my tunes one-and-a-half or two years ago, and from that point, I kinda got in contact with other producers and some labels. “Then I made a ghost production for somebody else — I can’t tell you which track I made — but this track got signed to Spinnin’ Records and became really big.
They found out that I made it, and so they invited me to their office and I played them my other stuff — and we signed. From this interview, we come to know that Martin Garrix came into the spotlight after ghost producing for someone. Ghost production can help producers in many ways. It can also bring a stable income which can help producers to buy equipment and pay rent of the studio.
Martin Garrix started new artist band named as GRX.
Martin Garrix ghost produced few other tracks under the new artist name “GRX“.
1. “Can’t You See” with Shermanology – Which got featured in the hit comedy movie 22 Jump Street.
2. Waiting For Love – With Avicii Ghost Production has helped many producers and as well as DJs too.
There is always some news in the EDM industry some times about A big DJ using these services and some times A big DJ being A ghost producer. This is no ending game. Martin Garrix proved that ghost production can be beneficial in many ways for a producer and for an Artist too. Some artists like to avoid the limelight, but for Garrix ghost production provided the stepping stone so that he could make his way into mainstream EDM.
This is how Martin Garrix started his career you can also start your career by selling your tracks – sell your tracks